6 December 2010

My First Death Metal Design

This is my illustration pack for a deathmetal band


This artwork is actually my old artwork, but recently I had uploaded now. Artwork sold it difficult initially, eventually sold to one of the technical death metal band local Balinese, with a package design typography logo. This is the first time I make typography with Death Metal style. Honestly initially a little hesitant as well to demand that the roots must satisfy each side of the font. During this style typography I've ever made, at best, leading to a style of post hardcore or thrash metal (because I do not like to play detail. Hehehhehehehe). But thankfully, the end result of my work, liked by clients. check this out
\


My First Creation on Death Metal Font
Metal, Hardcore, Technical Death Metal, Death Metal Font

This Is A mock up for the T-shirt.
Metal, Hardcore, Death Metal, Slamming






17 comments :

wooww.. keren abizz brother , semoga bandnya tambah sukse!
tapi kalo bleh tau kaya gimana sih cara buat fontya?

woy
bisa bikinin gua desain death metal bisa
namanya TERANCAM MATI

ternyata inindesigner fontnya kaligula :) top mas bro :)

Ternyata ini designer fontnya, mantap bro :)

buatin napa bang yg kayak gini
bwt band gw unafraid

@All: Terimakasih suportnya, kalo ada yang minat pesen desain, jangan ragu2 untuk kontak saya ya.

Lur bikinin gue fto desain death metal, namanya MENYAN

@Kakang Prabu: Boleh Lur, kasi aja gue detail brief nya. Dan budget nya Lur. heheheh.

lur gue minta buatin logo band gue nama nya PURITY..
Bantuin ya lur..

@Yusuf: Boleh2 aja Lur, silahkan COntact saya

Post a Comment

Please Leave you comment here